2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail
- 700 Inline Twin 4-Stroke with EFI - 60+ Horsepower: This 700cc, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder engine puts out 60+ horsepower, giving this Wildcat the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Big things do come in a small package.
- FOX® Shock Double A-Arm Suspension With Anti-Sway Bar: With a FOX gas-shock double A-arm front and rear suspension, this cat can handle whatever you throw at it. The 10/10.5 inches of travel and front/rear sway bar make getting over obstacles a breeze.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- Passenger Handholds: The driver shouldn’t be the only one having fun. With proper handholds, the passenger is able to enjoy the ride in a position they prefer.
- Carlisle® Trail Pro® Tires with Aluminum Wheels: The Trail Pro 4-ply tire is designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Light, strong and performance hungry. The aluminum wheels only add to the allure of this combo.
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch: The rugged TEAM Rapid Response is a perfect complement to each Wildcat’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard you hammer the throttle.
- Race-Inspired Highback Bucket Seats: Aggressive feel, but comfortable. That’s what these high-back bucket seats are all about.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: We know sometimes you overpack for a day of fun. The rear cargo box carries up to 300 lbs. of whatever you need and has tie-down hooks to make sure it’s properly secured.
- 50 Inches Wide: At 50 inches, this machine qualifies for most class I trails. Don’t let narrow width throw you though. With a riding position 3 inches lower than the competition, it’ll handle like a wider machine.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 700, 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 76.9x75.3
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 36
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 7.4 (28)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10.5 (26.7)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Shocks: FOX Shocks
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Wheels: Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 110.5x50x64.3 (280.7x127x163.3)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 84.6 (214.9)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 996 (451.7)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 300 (136.1)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1500 (680.4)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Halogen Headlights / LED Brake Lights and Taillights
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Doors: Half
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- One-Piece Molded Roof: Accessory
- Rear Cargo Box: 300-lb Capacity
- Rearview Mirror: Accessory
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Race-Inspired Highback
- Storage - Underhood: Accessory
- Storage - Glove Box: 1.23 gallons
- Sway Bar: Front and Rear
- Winch: Accessory
NOTES:ROVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, all occupants must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing; use handhold and stay inside vehicle. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. We recommend all ROV operators have a valid driver’s license. No operators under age 16. Never carry a passenger in the cargo box; the passenger must be able to place both feet on the floor while keeping their back against the back of the seat. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation and take a training course. For ROV training visit http://cbt.rohva.org. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ROV. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 996 lb. (451.7 kg)
- 84.6 in. (214.9 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Lime, Red