2018 Arctic Cat Pantera 7000 XT Limited
Pantera 7000 XT Limited
- 7000 C-Tec4 Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-Stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Wr3 With Team Rapid Response Drive and Team Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Wide Range 3 speed transmission with easy shift raises the bar on how low gearing can go. Inside sits a large TEAM driven clutch and TEAM®drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- Xtra-Action Rear Suspension: This articulating system allows the rear of the suspension to move up and down as you ride across rougher snow, making your machine more maneuverable and more versatile. Backing up in the unlocked position allows the rear of the frame to lever up, rather than dig into the snow. For more traction, just lock the skid and you’ll have a straight-rail suspension that takes full advantage of the track.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 14 different readings to be exact. There’s an odometer, speedometer, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
- 12v Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 146-In. Bear Claw Track With 1.35-In. Lugs: New for 2018, the Bear Claw’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.35-in. paddles provide that extra traction needed when you find yourself blazing your own path.
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: These side cases give you plenty of storage for those long trips and are easily detachable when you don’t need them. Got valuables? They even lock for security.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold wind and hands don’t get along. These will help deflect that wind to keep your passenger’s hands nice and warm.
- Proute - 10/8 Skis: 10" at their widest, tapering to 8". The tipped-up design allows you to run on deep snow without trenching. Whether you’re working or touring, these skis provide effortless stability on and off the trail.
- Shift Lever Reverse: Just like the shifter in your car. What could be more convenient for shifting into reverse?
- Adjustable Backrest: Looking for more comfort on long rides? This easy-to-adjust backrest allows you to dial in the just right amount of support.
- Heated Driver's Seat: With our heated driver’s seat, you stay warm and comfortable even on long rides.
- 19-In. High-Height Windshield: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open while allowing a clear view of what’s ahead.
- Mountain Strap: Want to shift your weight? This puts the extra leverage you need right in your hands.
- Visor Plug-Ins: If you’ve got a heated helmet visor, we give you the outlets you need to plug in and get rid of that visor fog.
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Conveniently placed to easily power up whatever you need.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 1049
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 x 62.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 515 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 14.7 (55.65)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.9 (3.69)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5.8 (5.49)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9 (22.86)
- Rear Suspension: XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, fiberglass overload springs, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13 (32.02)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 133 (337.82)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 58 (147.32)
- Track Type: Bear Claw
- Track Width in. (cm): 20 (50.08)
- Track Length in. (cm): 154 (391.16)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.375 (3.49)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 37.5-43.5 (95.25-110.49) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProUte - 10 (25.4)/8 (20.32)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- 3,000 lb.(1 360.8 kg) Winch with Receiver Mount: Accessory
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Backup Light: Standard
- Beacon Light: Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Floodlight: Accessory
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Standard
- Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Light Bar: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Standard
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment, Storage Cases and Tunnel Bag
- Seat: ProUtility
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 4.5 in. (11.43 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar & grab strap
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Pivot
- Tunnel Rails: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 19 in. (48.26 cm) High-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Wide Range 3 Speed (WR3)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: WR3
- Reverse: Shift lever
- Dynamic Gray
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, fiberglass overload springs, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13 in. (32.02 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProUte - 10 in. (25.4 cm)/8 in. (20.32 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 37.5-43.5 in. (95.25-110.49 cm) Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 20 in. (50.08 cm) x 154 in. (391.16 cm) x 1.375 in. (3.49 cm)
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.7 gal. (55.65 L)
- 19 in. (48.26 cm) High-height
- Dynamic Gray
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Shift lever